Spanish Tavern has been rated again among
Best in Region
2013 Talk of the Town Award for excellence in Customer satisfaction.
“Customers of Spanish Tavern have spoken, scoring some of the highest ratings possible. The award was created to showcase companies that excel in serving their customers and getting their high remarks.” (Talk of the Town News)
Fresh Fish from the Seven Seas
served every day
Seared Tuna (Africa)
Red Snapper Fillet (Florida)
Roasted Monkfish (Maine)
Grilled Halibut (Alaska)
Grilled Swordfish (Africa)
Branzino Filet a la Plancha (Greece)
Sea Bass (Chile)
See what you miss if you are not a member:
- get invited for dinner on your birthdays
- recieve point balance through email weekly
- earn gift certificate based on points
- exclusive promos during the year
- joke of the week every thursday to your email
- points earned on food, gifts and takeouts
..and itâs free
click here to register
TASTE of IRELAND
Irish Dinner & Live Music Event
Tuesday March 11 @ 7:00 pm
$10.95 Lunch Specials available.
Some restrictions apply on the use of promotions.
“The Small Business Community Association’s Best of Business Award Nominees are a valuable asset to their community and exemplify what makes small businesses great”.